Returns & Replacements
We will happily provide a replacement item or a refund if the item you have received is faulty and you notify us within 10 days.
Replacements are not given for damaged packaging, we can only replace goods that are faulty on arrival.
Please contact us if there is an issue so we can resolve the problem.
Most costumes and accessories are for those special events and not for everyday use. Damage caused by excessive wear will not be covered in the return policy.
Incorrect Item Sent
If you have received an incorrect item please contact us within 48 hours of receipt to organise delivery of the correct item.
• We will despatch the correct item to you upon notification of the error.
• We will organise the return of the incorrect item to us.
Incorrect Size Ordered
We will offer exchange or store credit if you ordered the wrong size. (Please note some items cannot be returned, see Exclusions for details.)
If an item you ordered does not fit, we will happily exchange it for the correct size or a replacement costume of your choice - subject to a few conditions:
We do not offer a refund for change of mind or unwanted items. We will happily exchange or give store credit for change of mind. (Please note some items cannot be returned, see Exclusions for details)
• You must request your exchange within 48 hours of receiving the item, and it must be returned to us within 7 days.
• Postage costs associated with the return of goods for exchange are the responsibility of the customer.
• Any difference in price for exchange to an alternative costume must be paid by the customer in full upon request to exchange.
• Goods must be returned unused, in the original packaging and in original condition.
• Store credit is not available until the return has been received and processed by our Returns Department.
• If you choose a store credit, it will be for the full amount paid for the unwanted items and valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Once a store credit has been requested it cannot be exchanged for cash. If a refund is requested, a restocking fee of $10 or 10% of the cost of the unwanted item (whatever is the greater amount) will be retained. Where the value of an item is less than $30, a 20% restocking fee will be retained.
Please note original shipping costs are not refundable.
Refunds will be made the same way you paid. – PayPal, Credit Card or *Direct Transfer..(For Direct transfer payments, we will contact you for your bank details). We will not do Cash refunds.
The costume packaging and branded shoe box are as important as the costumes and shoes themselves. We can only accept items back for a return if they are sent in their original packaging.
We cannot accept returns for
• Bulk orders that we have specially ordered in from our suppliers at your request.
• Items that have been damaged by makeup when trying on – Please try on costumes with-out your makeup on.
• Pet Costumes
Due to Australian Health Regulations we do not accept returns for the following items unless faulty, so please choose your product carefully!
• Hosiery (this includes leggings, tights and socks)
The following items cannot be returned unless in sealed, unopened packaging and it has not been tried:
• Wigs, Beards or Moustaches.
• Pierced Earrings.
• Crazy Lenses.
• Fangs or Novelty Teeth.
• Prosthetics or Tattoos.
• Pet Costumes